The New Roadmap with Potential for Critical Change
This year, we saw a seismic shift in how our country is dealing with environmentalism. In fact, during the first 100 days of the new administration, the highest rating our President received was for environmentalism.
In this white paper, we address how the first 100 days of the new administration is shaping our future as it relates to sustainability.
We reached out to 19 environmental change-makers in the green building sector and provided a forum for their voices, views, and work to be shared and leveraged.
Inside you'll learn:
- How will new policies play a role in social justice?
- How much funding and financial incentives are available?
- What collective effort is needed to bring policies to life?
- Who is “walking the walk” at the regional level?
- How do we get more changemakers on board – across party lines?
- And more!
Complete the form to download Rebuilding a More Sustainable World, presented by Greenbuild.